David Foreman, MD
- Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery | 1989
- Bachelor of Science in Biology from Tulane University | 1980
- Medical Doctorate from LSU Health Sciences Center School of Medicine New Orleans | 1984
- Surgical Residency at Louisiana State University Medical Center in New Orleans | 1984-1986
- Residency in Otorhinolaryngology at Louisiana State University Medical Center in New Orleans | 1986-1989
- American Academy of Otolaryngology and head & Neck Surgery
- Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center Otolaryngology Alumni Association
- Louisiana State Medical Society
- Lafayette Parish Medical Society
- Southern Medical Society
- American Medical Association
- Lafayette Surgical Specialty Hospital
- Our Lady of Lourdes Regional Medical Center
- Ochsner Lafayette General Surgical Hospital
- Park Place Surgical Hospital
Since 1990, Dr. David Foreman has been serving the Lafayette area and providing the highest quality of ear nose and throat care to his patients. He is a graduate of Tulane University and received his MD at LSU in New Orleans after completing medical school. He finished his residency in Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery at LSU in New Orleans as well. Dr. Foreman’s reputation amongst the Lafayette community is hallmarked by his down-to-earth personality, his honesty and integrity, and his utmost compassion for his patients. His practice is well rounded and broad and treats the complete spectrum of disorders of the ears, nose, and throat. In addition, Dr. Foreman is offering the latest technology in sleep apnea surgery. He is the first surgeon in the state of Louisiana and the only in the Acadiana region to use a hypoglossal nerve stimulator to cure sleep apnea. This service became available in 2016 but recently is becoming covered by insurance companies.
The team at Acadian ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery Center made my visit a very positive, informative & pleasant experience! The entire staff were welcoming & professional. My fear was taken from me by the knowledgeable information given me by the medical staff. I would highly recommend Acadian Ear, Nose, Throat & Facial Plastic Surgery Center to anyone in need of this type of medical care!
Every time I have an appointment here, they are Friendly, Professional, and go beyond trying to make you feel comfortable. But best of all they are absolutely the BEST!!!
Recently I had to visit an ENT for the very first time. I had no idea what to expect and very little understanding of what my issues were. Everyone at Acadian ENT were absolutely a delight to work with. They were caring, professional and pleasant from the moment we walked in the door. Each person that we interacted with explained my symptoms & treatment thoroughly and with a smile. I can’t recommend this place enough. 10 stars!
The office facility is always bright and comfortable. The nurses, staff, practitioners, and doctors are very knowledgeable and courteous when explaining my health issues and insurance coverages. Great office of professionals.
Schedule an Appointment
"*" indicates required fields